AMT Cast Iron Engine Driven Trash pumps are designed for applications which require high flow efficiency, solids handling capability and abrasion resistance. This series of pumps are also good for chemical spraying, handling and processing.
These pumps are constructed of heavy duty CNC machined cast iron components featuring removable/replaceable cast iron volute and impeller. Simple four bolt clean out design permits easy removal of trash and debris without disconnecting hoses.
Pumps are available with gasoline overhead valve or diesel engines from various engine manufacturers.
- (2) NPT Pipe Nipples & 2" Street Elbow Included
- Viton®/Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Viton® O-ring and Casing Seal
- Self-primes to 20 Feet with Built-in Viton® Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve
- Steel Suction Strainer Included
- Cast Iron Replaceable Volute/Wearplate and Impeller
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Maximum Solids Handling up to 1" Diameter
- Maximum Head up to 105 Ft
- Maximum Flow up to 185 GPM
- Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame Included
- B & S Vanguard and Honda Engines are Overhead Valve (OHV) Designs with Low Oil Alert