IPT 2" Engine Driven Portable High Pressure pumps are cast aluminum construction with cast iron volute and male NPT ports. Pump applications include fire protection and irrigation. This pump features high efficiency closed cast aluminum impeller with EPDM/EPR elastomers and seals. Model includes a heavy duty steel roll frame.
- Aluminum Closed Impeller and Cast Iron Volute— Die Cast Aluminum Pump
- Honda 5 HP Gas Engine
- Large Pump Casing Increases Capacity
- Built-in Check Valve for Fast Priming
- Removable/Replaceable Cast Iron Suction & Discharge Flanges
- Discharge Port Rotates in 90° Increments
- EPDM/EPR Seal with Carbon and Ceramic Faces with Optional Viton® Seals and Elastomers
- One Tool Serviceability, Tool Included with Engine Driven Models
- Includes Strainer and Rubber Foot Mounting
- 2" Cast Iron Suction & Discharge Male NPT Port Sizes
- Maximum Flow up to 120 GPM
- Maximum Head up to 95 PSI
- Maximum Lift to 26 Ft.
- Maximum Temperature 180° F