IPT 3" Engine Driven Portable High Pressure pumps are cast aluminum construction with cast iron volute and male NPT ports. Pump applications include fire protection and irrigation. This pumps feature high efficiency closed cast aluminum impeller with EPDM/EPR elastomers and seals. Model includes a heavy duty steel roll frame.
- Aluminum Closed Impeller and Cast Iron Volute—Die Cast Aluminum Pump
- Honda 5 HP Gas Engine
- Large Pump Casing Increases Capacity
- Built-in Check Valve for Fast Priming
- Removable/Replaceable Cast Iron Suction & Discharge Flanges
- 3" Male NPT Discharge Port Rotates in 90° Increments
- EPDM/EPR Seal with Carbon and Ceramic Faces with Optional Viton® Seals and Elastomers
- Includes Strainer and Rubber Foot Mounting
- Maximum Flow up to 185 GPM
- Maximum Head up to 89 PSI
- Maximum Lift to 26 Ft.
- One Tool Serviceability
- Maximum Temperature 180° F