Please inspect merchandise upon delivery and report any damage or shortage within five days by calling the Sales Department at 1-800-333-3331.
- All items are priced FOB Milwaukee, WI or manufacturer location shipping point, at the discretion of the John M. Ellsworth Company, Inc., unless otherwise agreed to by the John M. Ellsworth Company.
- Shipping charges are extra, and will be added to invoice.
- Orders for in-stock items will normally ship the same day or next day.
- We can ship from our location in Milwaukee, WI up until 3:00 pm CST.
- Next Day orders placed after 1:30pm CST may not be shipped until the next business day.
- UPS/FedEx cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes but we can offer shipments via the United States Postal Service upon request. If another type of carrier is desired, please indicate the company and an account number that we can bill for this service.
- All orders less than $30.00 will be subject to a $10.00 surcharge included in your shipping cost.
- We do not accept international orders under $250.
- JME offers the option to use either UPS or FedEx for small parcel shipments; however, not all vendors use both services. In such cases, JME and our vendors reserve the right to ship using the most economical and expedient service available. This will be at no extra cost to customers.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico
- Small parcel orders, UPS, FedEx, and USPS, can be shipped to these locations from the website.
- Orders requiring Truck/LTL/Freight shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico cannot be placed on the website. Please call our Sales Department at 1-800-333-3331.
Shipping to Canada
- The estimated quote given on the website is ONLY the cost of freight. Duties and taxes will be billed separately by the shipping carrier and will be the customer’s responsibility.
Shipping Internationally (South America, Africa, Middle East, etc.)
- Shipping costs will be charged separately from the time of order. We will contact you via email with your shipping rate.
- We will not accept international orders under $250.
- We reserve the right to make partial shipments. Invoices covering those shipments should be paid when they fall due.
Our Shipping Definitions
- Residential or Farm Delivery Requiring a Truck with a Lift Gate* - A standard residential delivery location where a loading dock or fork lift is not available
- Residential or Farm Delivery using Customer Provided Fork Lift* - Delivery Location where a loading dock is not available, but a customer provided fork lift is available for unloading truck
- Commercial Delivery - A business delivery location (as defined by our freight carrier) with loading dock and customer provided forklift/pallet jack available for unloading truck
*Please note that Residential Delivery Fees may apply to your shipping charge