The AMT line of engine driven solids handling pumps offers an upgraded debris handling capacity in wear resistant cast iron construction.
Applications include high volume liquid transfer, irrigation, commercial draining and construction.
All models feature durable all cast iron construction and clog resistant impeller to ensure a long trouble free life for the pump.
- Viton® Mechanical Seals
- Honda GX270 8 HP Gas Engine with Oil Alert
- Electric start (battery not included)
- Self-primes to 20 Ft.
- Semi-open, Clog Resistant Cast Iron Impeller
- Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve
- Maximum Temperature: -Buna-N 180° F -Viton® 200° F
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Wear Resistant Cast Iron Construction and Solids Handling Impeller
- Built-in Check Valve
- Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame Included
- Max Solids Capacity 3/4 in. Diameter