Tank Equipment

The loading arm tank equipment category from JME Ellsworth includes gauges, gauge sticks, hatches, vents, and water drain valves. Use the gauge sticks to easily measure how many gallons you have left in your tanks. Hatches are used for easier access to your storage tanks and come in a wide range of sizes. No matter what type of tank equipment you are looking for, start your search using the filters below. Or call our customer service specialists at 1-800-333-3331 and they can help you with anything you need.