An economical hose for hot water washdown up to 210°F cleanup in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. The cover of the Super Sani-Wash™ Washdown hose incorporates Microban® antimicrobial built-in product protection. Assemblies have 3/4 in. male x female brass garden hose thread (GHT) fittings on each end. Please contact us for additional hose assembly configurations. Hose reels also available.
- Cover: White EPDM synthetic rubber with Microban product protection
- Tube: EPDM synthetic rubber
- Branding: Continental ContiTech Super Sani-Wash™ 300 with Microban® antimicrobial product protection 300 psi WP. 3⁄4" (19.1 MM). Made In U.S.A.
- Reinforcement: Spiral textile reinforced
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +210°F
- Material of Ends: Brass 3/4 inch male x female garden hose thread (GHT), crimped with stainless steel ferrules
ApplicationsWashdown and cleanup service in:
- Food processing plants
- Packing houses
- Bottling plants