A high-quality construction hose for hot water up to 200°F (93°C) cleanup service in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. Its super abrasion and oil-resistant cover provides maximum protection against the adverse effects of oil and animal fats. The cover of our Blue Fortress® 300 hose incorporates Microban® antimicrobial built-in product protection. The white tube is comprised of FDA-compliant materials. Assemblies have 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. male brass NPT Super Klean fittings on each end to thread into your mixing unit and your spray nozzle. Please contact us for additional hose assembly configurations. Hose reels also available.
ApplicationsWashdown and cleanup service in:
- Food processing plants
- Packing houses
- Bottling plants
- Cover: Blue Carbryn synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Microban product protection
- Tube: White FDA-compliant nitrile synthetic rubber
- Branding: Fortress® 300 with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection 3/4" 300 psi WP. Made in U.S.A. Continental ContiTech
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +200°F
- Materials of Ends: Brass (3/4 in MNPT x 1/2 in. MNPT)
Hose assemblies are made with brass Super Klean standard swivel adapters with 1/2 in male NPT ends to thread into your spray nozzle. The other end has brass 3/4 in male NPT Super Klean three piece mixer adapter to thread into your water mixing unit. End fittings are also available in 304 stainless steel. Please contact us for additional hose assembly configurations.