An economical hose for hot water washdown up to 210°F cleanup in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. The cover of the Super Sani-Wash Washdown hose incorporates Microban® antimicrobial built-in product protection. Assemblies have 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. male 304 stainless steel NPT Super Klean fittings. The 3/4 in threaded end connects to your mixing unit and the 1/2 in threaded end connects to your spray nozzle. Please contact us for additional hose assembly configurations. Hose reels also available.
ApplicationsWashdown and cleanup service in:
- Food processing plants
- Packing houses
- Bottling plants
- Cover: White EPDM synthetic rubber with Microban product protection
- Tube: EPDM synthetic rubber
- Branding: Continental ContiTech Super Sani-Wash 300 with Microban® antimicrobial product protection 300 psi WP. 3/4" (19.1 MM). Made In U.S.A.
- Reinforcement: Spiral textile reinforced
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +210°F
- Materials of Ends: 304 Stainless Steel (3/4 in. MNPT x 1/2 in. MNPT)
Hose assemblies are made with brass Super Klean standard swivel adapters with 1/2 in male NPT ends to thread into your spray nozzle. The other end has brass 3/4 in male NPT Super Klean three piece mixer adapter to thread into your water mixing unit. End fittings are also available in 304 stainless steel. Please contact us for additional hose assembly configurations.