The Gas Clip Technologies MGC Simple Clip Dock Wall Mount is an all-in-one stand-alone docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency and portability. It tests up to four detectors simultaneously, reducing the testing time and gas usage. With only two buttons, it's simple to train workers how to use it for regular bump tests, occasional calibrations, or to deactivate detectors. It is housed in a wall-mountable, metal enclosure with hinged internal gas compartment. Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis.
- Test 4 detectors at one time
- Easy 1 button operation
- Robust rechargeable internal battery, up to 1500 tests before recharging
- Internal gas cylinder regulator and pressure gauge
- USB flash memory for bump test and event log storage
- Optional detector configuration and firmware updates via GCT Manager Software
- Rugged case
- No computer required to operate
- Performs detector configuration/firmware updates with specific settings to program up to 4 detectors during either bump testing or calibration
- Stores important information about both the docking station and detectors tested
- Can communicate with Gas Clip Technologies' GCT Manager software via GCT IR Link or USB memory stick.
- System Requirements: Available for Windows© based PCs (XP, Vista, Windows 7); Users must also install Microsoft Net 4.0 software.
- Wall mount docking station for bump testing & calibrating Multi Gas Clip IR and Multi Gas Clip Pellistor detectors
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts approximately 4 months under typical use before needing a recharge
- 4 - 6 Hours charge time
- Bump test and calibration test performed
- Bump test logs, calibration logs, individual detector event logs, firmware and detector configurations are stored
- Docks are compatible with any 58L or 116L gas cylinders with a C-10 connector
- Each dock comes with charging cord, hinged internal gas compartment, pressure gauge, regulator, 4GB USB memory stick and Quick Start Guide.
- Meets CE EN 61326-1:2006 Certifications
- 2 Year Warranty