The non-pressure type Reid cylindrical vapor pressure bomb tester is used for testing samples that can be handled at atmospheric pressure. Separable connections are equipped with synthetic rubber o-ring seals, which will withstand gasolines and liquified petroleum gases.
Note: Tested to 1000 lbs. hydrostatic pressure. Gauge not included.
- Meets ASTM D323 and Fed. Spec. Method 1201.4
- All removable parts are interchangeable
- Volumes of all chambers are made to accurate limits so volume ratios will be maintained even though chambers are interchanged
- Chamber heads are tapered inside for quick drainage
- Separable connections are equipped with synthetic rubber o-ring seals
- Wrenches are not necessary and should not be used