The Intrinsically Safe TL3-R is ThermoProbe's highest accuracy hand-held reference Thermometer. The TL3-R has been certified to the latest global standards for hazardous locations. Available with Bluetooth® connectivity, the TL3-R can be used in applications where extreme accuracy is required. It is powered with 2-AAA batteries providing excellent battery life. A large display and easy to hold design makes the TL3-R convenient for use as a reference in the lab or field.
- A large display
- Easy to hold design
- Rugged plastic alloy case and buttons are well suited for use in industrial applications, even with gloves.
- Innovative circuitry provides improved temperature accuracy, battery life and Bluetooth monitoring.
- Versatile software functions allow easy selection of Celsius or Fahrenheit units, Display resolution or Bluetooth® activity
- Minimum, maximum and average temperatures are automatically stored to memory for later reference.
- Low battery display, and failure mode indications protect the user from false data
- Encoded Calibration is unaffected by temperature, vibration, or battery removal.
- Includes a protective case and NIST traceable 5 point calibration report.
- ±0.5°F( 0.03°C)
- 0.01 or 0.001 Degrees resolution
- Standard 5 point calibration: -4°F (-20°C), 32°F (0°C), 120°F (49°C), 199°F (93°C) and 300°F (149° C)
- -40°F to 400°F ( -40°C to 204°C) temperature range
- Recommended ambient temperature 32° to 112°F (0°C to 44°C)
- Temperature time constant is 16 seconds in circulated water bath
- 4 in. (10.2 cm) recommended immersion depth
- 0.5 in. H LCD characters
- Switchable units °F/°C
- Bluetooth® wireless transmitter
- Continuous operation or Auto Off after 20 minutes
- Stores and displays Average, Lowest & Highest readings
- Arrows indicating increasing/decreasing temperature
- Stainless RTD temperature sensor
- Static-dissipative plastic enclosure
- Durable polyester graphics window
- Nominal body dimensions: 5 in. x 1.75 in. x 1.15 in. (13x4.4x2.9 cm)
- Nominal weight: 5.5 oz. (156 grams)
- (2) AAA Duracell MN2400 battery
- Over 450 hours service life @ 70°F (21°C)
- Applications: Distillations, temperature baths, Melting point tests, Flash point tests, Reference, Thermowells, Provers and Temperature calibration for flow meters
- Industries: Laboratory, Petroleum, Pipeline, Pharmaceutical, and Food
- 1 Year warranty
- Certifications: CE 0359, Ex II 1 G, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, ITS 19A TEX205407X and IECIEx ETL 19.0075X
Specifications (PDF Download)
Instructions (PDF Download)
Sample Calibration (PDF Download)