The Model SJ-300N Butterfly Valve is a grooved-end tight shut-off valve designed, manufactured and tested to MSS SP-67. The valve includes a worm gear operator handle. The valve consists of epoxy powder coated ductile iron body and Nitrile encapsulated dual-seal disc. The Model SJ-300N is rated up to + 200°F (+93°C) for general service use and is UL classified in accordance with NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 for potable water service up to temperature +180°F (+82°C).The Model SJ-300N can be equipped with a worm gear operator. The ISO 5211 mounting pad allows for the mounting of power actuators.
- Butterfly valve gear operator handle
- Nitrile Disc
- Pressure rating 300 PSI ( 2.1 MPa) non-shock cold water.
- Maximum Temperature Range: -20°F (-29°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Ductile Iron to ASTM A536, Gr. 65-45-12 and or to ASTM A395.
- Stainless steel Type 410 upper & lower shafts
- EPDM Stem seal O-ring
- Warning: Piping systems must always be depressurized and drained before attempting disassembly and or removal of any components
- The 10 Year Limited Warranty applies to manufacturing defects only and does not cover severe service/temperature applications or wear parts
- Epoxy powder coating, black color, meets NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
- Grade T Nitrile is recommended for petroleum products, vegetable oils, mineral oils and air with vapors.
Product Manual (PDF Download)