The Model SJ-300N Butterfly Valve is a grooved-end tight shut-off valve designed, manufactured and tested to MSS SP-67. The valve can be shipped either with a 10-position lever handle with a locking device (SJ-300N-L). The valve consists of epoxy powder coated ductile iron body and EPDM rubber encapsulated dual-seal disc. The Model SJ-300N is rated up to + 200°F (+93°C) for general service use and is UL classified in accordance with NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 for potable water service up to temperature +180°F (+82°C).
- Butterfly valve with 10 position lever handle
- Grooved ends meet ANSI/AWWA C-606 certifications.
- Pressure rating 300 PSI ( 2.1 MPa) non-shock cold water.
- Max service temperature 180°F (82°C) for portable water service and 200°F (93°C) general service
- Maximum Temperature Range: -30°F (-34°C) to +200°F (+93°C)
- Ductile Iron to ASTM A536, Gr. 65-45-12 and or to ASTM A395.
- Stainless steel Type 410 upper & lower shafts
- EPDM Stem seal O-ring
- Warning: Piping systems must always be depressurized and drained before attempting disassembly and or removal of any components
- The10 Year Limited Warranty applies to manufacturing defects only and does not cover severe service/temperature applications or wear parts
- Gr. 65-45-15
- Epoxy powder coating, black color, meets NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
- GradeE-pwEPDM certified under NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 f
- EPDM for potable water service to 180°F(+82°C)
- Also good for services for water with acid, water with chlorine, deionized water, seawater and waste water, dilute acids, oil-free air and many chemicals
- Not recommended for petroleum oils, minerals oils, solvents and aromatic hydrocarbons.
Product Manual (PDF Download)