A secure anchoring device for use in fire hose testing. The Linecage was designed by a Fire Captain, with the safety and well being of his fellow firefighting brothers in mind. Protect yourself, Protect your brothers, and KEEP 'M CAGED!, with the new RICE Hydro Linecage safety anchor and securement device.
- Meets NFPA 1962 7-6.2.6 requirements of Securing and Anchoring? the fire hose while being tested
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame, powder coated
- Locking hitchpins enclose and secure hose
- Quick links installed for quick and easy anchoring
- Safety limits the mobility of line when rupture occurs
- Designed with multiple locking holes to accommodate various hose sizes
- Stops a burst or ruptured line from retracting beyond the location of the tool, which should be placed approximately 2ft from the distal end of hose line