The HP-10 is designed for high pressure testing of oil, gas, and steam lines. Pneumatic driven requiring only 100 PSI of standard shop air for maximum operation. Lightweight and compact ideal for use in confined spaces, remote locations, and on ships. Capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals. For special orders or optional wheel and handle kit - please call. Wheel and Handle kit option available for increased mobility, please call for pricing.
- Pressure range from 1,000 to 10,000 PSI
- 80 cubic inch volume
- Built-in high pressure ball valves and fittings
- Requires only 100 PSI of standard shop air for full pressure operation
- Able to Start / Stop while under pressure
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled gauge ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction protects pump from damage
- 8 ft high pressure outlet hose
- 100 mesh inline stainless steel strainer
- 1 Year Full Product Warranty from Manufacturer's Defect
- Dimensions: 23" X 15" X 15"