The DP-3B, a triple diaphragm pump, recognized as the most versatile sought after hydrostatic test pump on the market. Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation in comparison to the twin diaphragm, the triple diaphragm requires no pressure accumulator. The RICE Hydro triple diaphragm pump is where pressure is spread across the entire face of the diaphragm virtually eliminating torn, damaged diaphragms. Another design upgrade is the inlet suction diaphragm assembly, eliminating the concern for ruptured diaphragms caused by pressure feeding, is now a separate assembly from the pump, which can be added at any time. The diaphragm design allows for the handling of up to a 10% chlorine solution, and the ability to be run dry without damaging the pump. A large volume, medium pressure test pump, this unit is recommended for testing up to 24 in. diameter lines. Pump available less optional Wheel & Handle Kit and less Tank, call a JME Sales Specialist for 800-333-3331 for details.
NOTE: Tank Kit and Wheel & Handle Kit included
- 11 GPM up to 550 PSI
- 206 CC, 5.5 HP Air Cooled 4 cycle, Briggs & Stratton, with oil alert
- Inlet:1; hose barb, with 9ft. hose and strainer
- Outlet: 1/2” with Quick Connect Couplings High pressure 8ft. hose
- Automatic pressure regulator with inlet bypass
- Stainless steel liquid-filled gauge ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- 1 year warranty from manufacturer defect
- Pump weight: 104 pounds
- Unit weight: 125 pounds
- Dimensions: 25" x 21" x 17"