Blue layflat Vinylflow hose is designed for open-ended discharge in construction, industry, mining, agriculture, and marine service. Reinforced with two spiral plies and one longitudinal ply of strong fiber for excellent burst resistance. PVC tube and cover. Vinylflow can also be used as a drip irrigation hose as it can easily be punched without tearing. Hose is assembled with male x female aluminum pin lug couplings.
- A premium water discharge hose featuring a balanced polyester yarn spiral wrap, longitudinal strength member, and homogeneous PVC tube and cover
- Use for general purpose water discharge applications - ideal for use as a drip irrigation supply line
- Smooth tube provides low friction loss
- Lays straight with minimal elongation under pressure
- Hose may be punched easily without tearing for drip irrigation applications
- Homogenous tube and cover construction eliminates separation
- Ultraviolet inhibitors reduce aging and weather check
- Hose is assembled with male x female aluminum pin lug couplings.