Blue Lay-flat Vinyl-flow hose is designed for open-ended discharge in construction, industry, mining, agriculture, and marine service. Reinforced with two spiral plies and one longitudinal ply of strong fiber for excellent burst resistance. PVC tube and cover. Vinyl-flow can also be used as a drip irrigation hose as it can easily be punched without tearing. Hose is assembled with a part C female coupler x part E male adapter aluminum quick couplings.
- A premium water discharge hose featuring a balanced polyester yarn spiral wrap, longitudinal strength member, and homogeneous PVC tube and cover
- Use for general purpose water discharge applications ideal for use as grip irrigation supply line
- Smooth tube provides low friction loss
- Lays straight with minimal elongation under pressure
- Hose may be punched easily without tearing for drip irrigation applications
- Homogeneous tube and cover construction eliminates separation
- Ultraviolet inhibitors reduce aging and weather checking
- Hose is assembled with a part C female coupler x part E male adapter aluminum quick couplings.