Kuriyama's Alfagomma T614AA is a suction and discharge hose that is constructed to transfer hot tar and asphalt. It is suitable for use with tank trucks, tank cars, and at bulk stations.
Temperature Range: -4 to 356°F (-20 to 180°C)
Note: Hose is priced by the foot.
- Application: Hot tar and asphalt suction and discharge service
- Black NBR Tube: Hot tar and asphalt resistant
- Black CSM Cover: Abrasion, o-zone and hot tar resistant
- Reinforcement: High tensile textile cords with steel helix wire
- Series: T614AA
- ID: 2 in. (51 mm.)
- OD: 2.72 in. (69 mm.)
- Wall Thickness: 9 mm.
- Length: Per ft.
- Cover: Black, CSM
- Tube: Black, NBR
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Vacuum: 30 in. HG
- Minimum Bend Radius: 10 in.
- Temperature Range: -4 to 356°F (-20 to 180°C)
- Branding: Alfagomma - Italy T614 10 bar (150 PSI) Hot Tar and Asphalt (on red stripe)
- Weight: 1.64 lbs./ft.