Kuriyama Series T340 EPDM steam hose is designed for the transfer of saturated steam up to 270 PSI and 430ºF in shipyards, chemical plants and industrial applications.
Assemblies are made with ground joint stems, wingnuts and female spuds on both ends, providing a female NPT x female NPT hose connection. Fittings are clamped to the hose using Dixon Boss Clamps. 1/2" and 3/4" sizes use 2-Bolt Type, 2 Gripping Fingers and 1" and larger uses 4-Bolt Type, 4 Gripping Fingers.
- Used for the transfer of steam up to 270 PSI AND 430ºF (+220°C)
- Cover: black heat-resistant EPDM; wrapped cover fabric impression and pin-pricked to allow venting
- Reinforcement: high tensile steel wire braids
- Tube: black extruded EPDM heat-resistant (not for steam cleaner use)
- Temperature range: -40ºF (-40ºC) to 430ºF (+220ºC)
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.