The M-180S 12 volt pump delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). The increased flow rate reduces the time required for fuel transfer. Convenient Spin Collar allows for installation. and easy to maintain. UL Listed and CSA Certified Motor is Overload Protected for long life.
Pumps come with an adjustable suction pipe, 18' power cord, 12 ft. of 1 in. hose and a automatic nozzle.
Two year warranty.
- Extremely long life and trouble-free mounting positions
- Cast aluminum construction
- Spin collar mount
- 1" inlet/outlet
- Flow rate: 18 GPM (68 LPM)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Low profile design for increased visibility when used on mobile trucks and pickups trucks
- Circuit breaker motor protection
- Suitable for use with diesel fuel, up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, gasoline, up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, kerosene
- 30 mins ON / 30 mins OFF duty cycle
- Telescoping suction pipe to 40"
- 18' of 12/2 AWG Cable
- 1 in. x 12 ft. dispensing hose hose
- CSA Certified
- Common Applications: Standard use with Mobile Tanks, Small Tractors & Equipment, Pick-up Trucks, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Racing/Automotive, Electrical/Plumbing Contractors & More
ManualProduct Manual (PDF Download)
Note: During installation make sure all threaded fuel connections are wrapped with three to four turns of thread tape or a pipe thread sealant approved for use with petroleum fuels.