Designed for agriculture, automotive and construction applications. 12-volt DC economy version aluminum gear pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM / 57 LPM. UL Listed Motor, CSA Certified, Overload Protected Motor.
Includes 18 ft power cord, ¾ in. x 10 ft dispensing hose, and two-piece trim-to-fit suction pipe.
- 12V DC
- Economy model with direct tank mounting
- Extremely long life and trouble-free mounting positions
- Cast aluminum construction
- Spin collar mount
- Flow rate: 15 GPM / 57 LPM
- Inlet: 1", Outlet: 3/4"
- Low profile design for increased visibility when used on mobile trucks and pickups trucks
- Circuit breaker motor protection
- Suitable for use with diesel fuel, up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, gasoline, up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, kerosene
- Empties 100 gallon mobile tanks in approximately 7 minutes
- 30 mins ON / 30 mins OFF duty cycle
- Standard nozzle holder
- Trim-to-fit suction pipe
- CSA Certified, two year warranty
- Common Applications: Standard use with Mobile Tanks, Small Tractors & Equipment, Pick-up Trucks, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Racing/Automotive, Electrical/Plumbing Contractors & More
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Note: During installation make sure all threaded fuel connections are wrapped with three to four turns of thread tape or a pipe thread sealant approved for use with petroleum fuels.