GPI 12V DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with automatic unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM / 57 LPM. UL Listed Motor, CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft power cord, ¾ in. x 12 ft dispensing hose, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Spin collar design offers versatile mounting positions
- Inlet: 1", outlet: 3/4"
- 12V DC
- Extremely long life and trouble-free mounting positions
- Cast aluminum construction
- Low profile design for increased visibility when used on mobile trucks and pickups trucks
- Circuit breaker motor protection
- Suitable for use with diesel fuel, up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, gasoline, up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, kerosene
- Empties 100 gallon mobile tanks in approximately 7 minutes
- 30 mins ON / 30 mins OFF duty cycle
- Lockable nozzle holder
- Telescoping suction pipe
- CSA Certified
- Common Applications: Standard use with Mobile Tanks, Small Tractors & Equipment, Pick-up Trucks, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Racing/Automotive, Electrical/Plumbing Contractors & More
Note: During installation make sure all threaded fuel connections are wrapped with three to four turns of thread tape or a pipe thread sealant approved for use with petroleum fuels.