The M-150S is a 12 volt fuel transfer pump with proven dependability and efficiency. UL Listed and CSA Certified with overload motor protection for longer life. The convenient Spin Collar allows for easy installation on select models.
Comes with 12 Ft. of ¾ in. grounded hose, telescoping suction pipe, and power cord (18 ft. x 12/2 AWG).
Two year warranty.
- 12V DC
- Spin collar design offers versatile mounting positions
- Inlet: 1", outlet: 3/4"
- Extremely long life and trouble-free mounting positions
- Cast aluminum construction
- Low profile design for increased visibility when used on mobile trucks and pickups trucks
- Circuit breaker motor protection
- Suitable for use with diesel fuel, up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, gasoline, up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, kerosene
- Empties 100 gallon mobile tanks in approximately 7 minutes
- 30 mins ON / 30 mins OFF duty cycle
- Lockable nozzle holder
- Telescoping suction pipe
- CSA Certified
- Common Applications: Standard use with Mobile Tanks, Small Tractors & Equipment, Pick-up Trucks, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Racing/Automotive, Electrical/Plumbing Contractors & More
DownloadsProduct Manual (PDF Download)
Note: During installation make sure all threaded fuel connections are wrapped with three to four turns of thread tape or a pipe thread sealant approved for use with petroleum fuels.