The Type R632A is an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed regulator designed for Two-Stage LP-Gas systems. Recommend for on-site cylinder installations, mobile homes and domestic installations, where separation of the First and Second stage is not cost effective. The unit is designed to reduce the tank pressure through an integral two-stage system to 11 inches w.c.
Note: The first-stage screened drip-lip vent is oriented downward and the standard placement for the second-stage vent is oriented over the outlet.
- 20-Year Recommended Replacement Life: The Type R632A is designed using rugged time proven design concepts with enhancements to the corrosion resistance and durability of materials both internally and externally - With proper installation and periodic inspection and maintenance the Type R632A design has a 20-Year Recommended Replacement Life - In some environmental conditions earlier replacement may be required
- Improved Regulations: Fisher's large molded fabric-reinforced diaphragm and spring assisted vent stabilizer deliver accurate, stable regulation
- Superior Overpressure Protection: The combination of a high capacity relief valve and large vent provide overpressure protection which exceeds UL standards
- Easy System Checks: 1/8 inch NPT inlet and outlet gauge taps orificed to a number 54 drill sized are easily accessible for gas system checks.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Added corrosion resistance with an internal and external coating process for all castings prior to painting, stainless steel relief valve spring and retainer and a non-corrosive relief valve seat
- Positive Drainage: When installed properly with the spring case pointed down the Fisher Positive Drainage design allows any moisture formed in the spring case to drain out eliminating the problems with corrosion and freezing of the water in the spring case
- Type: R632A-JFF
- Capacity (Propane): 850,000 BTU/HR (9.6 SCMH)
- Inlet Connection: F.POL
- Outlet Connection: 3/4 in. FNPT
- Material: Aluminum
- Max Allowable Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (17.2 bar)
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 9 to 13 in. w.c. (22 to 32 bar)
- Outlet Pressure Setting: 11 in. w.c. (27 bar)
- Vent Size:
- 1st Stage: 7/16-24 Inverted Flare
- 2nd Stage: 3/4 in. NPT Screened
- Temperature Capabilities: -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C)
- Certifications: UL, CRN
- Color: Gray, for easy identification
Warning: Failure to follow the instructions or to properly install and maintain this equipment could result in an explosion and/or fire causing property damage and personal injury or death. Fisher® equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with federal, state and local codes and Fisher instructions. The installation in most states must also comply with NFPA No. 54 and 58 standards. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-Gas industry should install and service this equipment. Buyer agrees that responsibility for proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any product remains solely with the purchaser and end-user. Buyer agrees to comply with the above warning and all instruction manuals, bulletins and installation guides associated with this product.
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Product Bulletin (PDF Download)
Product Schematic (PDF Download)