The 67CD Series has a dial calibration accuracy nearly equivalent to that of a commercial pressure gauge, the Type 67CD eliminates the need for a pressure gauge on portable applications.
Suitable for liquids or vapor service, the 67C Series high pressure (pounds to pounds) regulators are used on a variety of applications. All types within the series have 1/4 in. FNPT side outlet in which a pressure gauge (J500 Series) can be installed. The compact size of the 67C Series regulators make them particularly useful on installations where space is limited. The regulator design utilizes precise guiding of the valve plug to provide close regulation and high performance.
- High Stability
- UL Listed
- Capacity: 1,000,000 BTU/hr (11.3 SCMH)
- Inlet Connection: 1/4 in. FNPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4 in. FNPT
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Allowable Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (17.2 bar)
- Maximum Emergency Outlet Pressure: 50 psig (3.4 bar)
- Outlet Pressure Setting: 50 psig (3.4 bar)
- Outlet Adjustment Range: 40 to 100 psig (2.8 to 6.9bar)
- Temperature Capabilities: -20° to 180°F (-29° to 82°C)
Warning: Failure to follow these instructions or to properly install and maintain this equipment could result in an explosion and/or fire causing property damage and personal injury or death. Fisher equipment must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with federal, state, and local codes and Emerson Process Management Regulator Technologies, Inc. instructions. The installation in most states must also comply with NFPA No 54 and 58 standards. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards, and regulations of the LP-Gas industry should install and service this equipment.
67C Instruction Manual (PDF Download)
67C Product Bulletin (PDF Download)
67C Schematic (PDF Download)