EBW's FlexCatch 702 spill containers are designed to collect spilled product that occurs during normal tank filling on underground storage tanks. Slip-on model use a gasket flanged bolt system to secure the spill bucket to the riser pipe eliminating the need to remove the riser pipe from the underground tank when installing. The 702 is designed for retrofit installations and has a cast iron base with pump and comes with a Yellow FRC rain tight cover.
Certifications/ Listings* EVR Phase 1 Certification VR-103
* Biofuel Approved (E85 and biodiesel)
- Solid Construction - the durable and flexible polyethylene shell is designed to move with natural ground movements. The shell is equipped with a gravel guard to prevent backfill material from filling in around the movable shell, eliminating problems with ground movement.
- Cast Iron Base ensures a long lasting, watertight seal
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Deflector Ring - provides protection from heavy traffic and truck plows and allows for water to run away from the spill container top, eliminating water collection in the bucket.
- Cover FRC rain tight in API colors.
- Optional API Cover Identification Plates - clearly identifies the product contained in the storage tank and helps to prevent cross contamination. Identification plates are available for all standard API symbols.
- Highway 20 Rated (D.O.T. H20) - all EBW spill containers and manholes exceed the D.O.T. H20 requirements.