Certifications/ Listings* EVR Phase 1 Certification VR-103
* Biofuel Approved (E85 and biodiesel)
- Solid Construction - the durable and flexible polyethylene shell is designed to move with natural ground movements. The shell is equipped with a gravel guard to prevent backfill material from filling in around the movable shell, eliminating problems with ground movement.
- Cast Iron Base ensures a long lasting, watertight seal
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Deflector Ring - provides protection from heavy traffic and truck plows and allows for water to run away from the spill container top, eliminating water collection in the bucket.
- Cover FRC rain tight in API colors.
- Optional API Cover Identification Plates - clearly identifies the product contained in the storage tank and helps to prevent cross contamination. Identification plates are available for all standard API symbols.
- Highway 20 Rated (D.O.T. H20) - all EBW spill containers and manholes exceed the D.O.T. H20 requirements.