The MBLT Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter is only 0.63" in diameter making it ideal for level monitoring in well and borehole applications. Constructed for years of trouble free service, the MBLT has a welded 316 SS body and 316 SS nose cap. Body top is also 316 SS and tapered to prevent damage or snares when pulling the unit out of the installation. Featured in the MBLT is a precision ±0.10% or ±0.25% of full scale accuracy output, better than BFSL or BSL rated outputs used by most competitors. Lightning and surge protection (not guaranteed or covered by standard warranty) is included standard to stand up in harsh applications. MBLT comes with a choice of polyether polyurethane or ETFE cable materials and all are vented for barometric pressure compensation. Vent is covered with a maintenance-free filter preventing particulate or water droplets from entering the transmitter. Applications: Ballast Tanks, Ground Water Monitoring, Surface Water Monitoring, Environmental Remediation, Remote Flood Monitoring.
- Slender 0.63" (16 mm) diameter design fits in narrow openings
- Constructed for years of trouble free service with welded 316 SS body and 316 SS nose cap
- Body top is 316 SS and tapered to prevent damage or snares when pulling the unit out of the installation
- ±0.10% or ±0.25% FS accuracy output is more precise than BFSL or BSL rated outputs used by most competitors
- Maintenance free filter eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer
- Comes with a choice of polyether polyurethane or ETFE cable materials for excellent chemical compatibility
- Incorporates lightning and surge protection, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty)
- Service: Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Body and nose: 316 SS
- Cable: Polyether polyurethane
- Seals: Fluorelastomer
- Label: Polyolefin.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% or ±0.10% FS. 4.3 to 4.9 psi (10 to 11.54" w.c.) configured ranges are ±0.30% FS accuracy.
- Temperature Limits:-4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:0.25%: (0 to 70°C); 0.10%: (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effect:0.25%: ±0.45% FS TEB; 0.10%: ±0.30% FS TEB.
- Pressure Limit:2x FS.
- Power Requirements: Current Output: 10 to 33 VDC
- Voltage Output: 8 to 33 VDC; 5 mA max (no load).
- Output Signal:4 to 20 mA DC 2-wire or 0 to 5V* (model depending). *Consult factory for additional outputs.
- Response Time:< 50 ms.
- Max Loop Resistance: 1000Ω @ 30 VDC (current output).
- Voltage Output Impedance: 10Ω + 4.4Ω / 100' cable (voltage output).
- Electrical Connections: Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Connection: Suspended below point being monitored.
- Electrical Protection: Surge/lightning protected per EN61000-4-5, Class 5.
- Weight: Body: 0.235 lb (0.107 kg)
- Cable: 0.037 lb (0.009 kg) per foot
Product Manual (PDF Download)