Des-Case is a high-capacity extended series breather has COLORASSIST technology, a proprietary color indication , for high airflow breathers with check-valve technology and a honeycomb oil mist reducer. High-capacity desiccant provides 30% more service life than color indicating silica gels. The Colorassist™ technology indicator is an enhanced color indicator that accurately gauges the remaining life of the breather, diagnoses the source of moisture contamination and improves in-use visibility.
- Six high-quality umbrella check valves that won't clog or stick are located underneath the unit for added protection from washdown environments.
- The check-valves isolate equipment from ambient conditions prolonging breather life and protecting system integrity.
- Integrated nylon standpipe with threaded mounting and provides excellent vibration resistance and dissipates impact throughout the unit, eliminating weak points.
- By allowing even airflow distribution throughout the unit, preventing inaccurate readings of desiccant saturation.
- Internal threads provide durability and stability and can be used with one of several adapters.
- Honeycomb technology oil mist reducer is situated inside the standpipe, made from polypropylene for maximum chemical compatibility. The honeycomb design, this feature allows oil mist to coalesce and drain back into the reservoir, rather than compromising the desiccant.
- Polyester filter elements remove airborne contamination to 3-micron absolute. Unique loops allow particles to release during system exhalation, helping to increase breather life.
- Color changing desiccant
- Color indication: Blue to pink Colorassist™
- Connection size: 1 in. FNPT
- Filter efficiency: 3 um absolute
- Check valve cracking pressure: 1 PSI (.007 Bar)
- Volume of desiccant: 140 in³ (2300 cc)
- Flow Rate: 24 CFM (680 l/min) @1 PSI
- Suction/ return Rate: 180 GPM (680 l/min)@ 1 PSI
- Hydraulic Reservoir Max Volume: 400 Gal (1,514 L)
- Temperature range: -20° F to 200° F ( -29°C to 93° C)
- Seals: Buna-N, EPDM, PVC
- Filter media: Polyester, Polyurethane
- Hydrophilic media: Silica gel
- Indicator: Proprietary polymer formula
- Housing: Nylon 6/6 30% glass filled, polycarbonate, polypropylene, silicone
- Wind turbines
- Large gearboxes
- Storage tanks
- Remote applications
- Wind energy
- Pulp & paper
- All mineral oils
- Most synthetic oils
- Diesel fuels