Continental's Clearwater Softwall NSF is an NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 certified discharge hose suitable for handling drinking water for industrial purposes. With a proprietary inner tube material, it represents a perfectly inert rubber water hose, which helps to ensure water is as clean coming out as it was going in. The versatility of the hose allows it to be used for several applications, including construction sites, camping and caravanning, catering, hospitals, municipal emergency water supply, food and beverage, and more.
Note: Compliant to 3-A, FDA, NSF-61 & USDA.
- Hose only - no ends
- Tube is constructed from transparent, absolutely neutral to taste and odor, polyethylene (PE) material - Compliant to 3-A, FDA, NSF-61 & USDA
- Smooth EPDM cover is resistant to ozone, weather, and UV
- Reinforced with synthetic spiral-plied fabric
- Certified to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61-G
- Type: Clearwater Softwall NSF
- ID: 2 1/2 in. (63.5 mm.)
- Nom. OD: 2.86 in. (72.7 mm.)
- Length: Per ft.
- Ends: No Ends
- Construction Tube: Transparent Polyethylene
- Cover: Smooth EPDM
- Reinforcement: Synthetic Spiral-Plied Fabric
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (1.03 Mpa)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Weight: .90 lbs./ft. (1.33 kg./m.)
- Color: Blue
- Approvals: Compliant to 3-A, FDA, NSF-61 & USDA
NSF Certificate (PDF Download)