Continental ContiTech’s DEF Transfer Hose is specifically designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. Hose tube compound is specially formulated with low extraction EPDM and peroxide cured to provide superior extraction levels to significantly reduce contamination. Flexible softwall construction provides superior handling in standard dispensing and reeling applications. Includes caps on both ends to prevent contamination.
Service operating temperature: -40ºF to 140ºF
Note: Hose priced by the foot.
- Includes caps on both ends to prevent contamination
- Tube construction: Specially formulated low-extraction EPDM, peroxide cured
- Cover: Specially formulated EPDM
- Reinforcement: Polyester braid
- Service temperature: -40ºF to 140ºF
- Hose ID: 1-1/2"