Continental ContiTech’s DEF Dispensing Hose is specifically designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. Hose tube compound is specially formulated with low extraction EPDM and peroxide cured to provide superior extraction levels to significantly reduce contamination. Flexible softwall construction provides superior handling in standard dispensing and reeling applications.
Notes: Hose is priced by the foot. Includes caps on both ends to prevent contamination.
- Type: DEF Dispensing Hose
- Inside Diameter (ID): 3/4 in. (19.10 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1.13 in. (28.80 mm.)
- Length: Per ft.
- Ends: None - Hose Only (Includes caps on both ends to prevent contamination)
- Tube Construction: Specially Formulated Low-Extraction EPDM, Peroxide Cured
- Cover: Specially Formulated EPDM
- Reinforcement: Textile Braid
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI (1.72 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Weight: 0.30 lbs./ft. (0.46 kg./m.)