The CAM TWIST™ gives you the assurance that your breakaway will perform when you need it most. The Catlow breakaway gives you the option to easily disconnect, inspect and reconnect while installed. After a drive-off, inspect the O-ring surface, lubricate the O-ring surface, align the two halves and then push the unit back together. With the breakaway, there is no need to drain assemblies to change a nozzle. Additionally, durable plastic covers prevent damage during a drive-off while decreasing maintenance and increasing security.
The breakaway is designed to be installed between the fuel dispenser and the nozzle. To inspect the unit, two wrenches applied to opposite ends of the breakaway with a twisting motion mechanically separates the unit. The unique design seals the internal components before separation is complete, thus reducing any exposure to product. With the CAM TWIST™ magnetic ‘snap-back technology’, alignment and reconnection is easy. After inspection, align the two halves together, and let the magnets do the work while pushing the unit back together. It’s that easy! The lower half of the breakaway is also sold separately so you can have a complete hose, nozzle and swivel assembly ready at all times. So whether it's a defective hose, faulty nozzle, leaking swivel or the dreaded drive-off you can simply take your pre-made assembly out to the pump and be back in business in minutes! CAM TWIST™ Breakaway available in 3/4 in. or 1 in.
- No repair kit needed
- Maximum separation force designed at 350 lbs.
- Durable plastic cover prevents damage to the breakaway during a drive off
- Minimal flow restriction
- Minimal tools required for re attachment
- Seals both ends of the breakaway
- Easily maintained in the field
- Reduces environmental impact and ensures no leaking with a double O-ring seal
- Aluminum body
- Fluorcarbon and Nitrile Seals
- Nylon cover
- 1 year warranty
- Inspectable breakaway, no ‘remove by’ date
- Patented Magnetic Snap-back Technology
- UL/ULC Listed
- Meets NFPA 30A Codes
Specifications (PDF Download)