Catlow's Cold Weather MAX1 Hi-flow diesel nozzle is designed for durability. This heavy-duty nozzle can be used in high-volume truckstop applications and service stations. The nozzle is specifically designed for unattended self-service and card-lock refueling locations. Designed to work in cold temperature (-40°F).
Available as a standard or pressure-sensitive nozzle. The no pressure/no-flow feature enables the station operator to control the dispensing of fuel while the customer has the convenience of a one-hand, hold-open mechanism for effortless dispensing.
- Pressure sensitive design prevents spills in prepay fuel dispensing
- Includes 2-step hold open device & hook
- Unique attitude device feature provides automatic nozzle shut-off safety protection when falling out of a vehicle
- Trickle Flo Poppet allows customers to easily regulate low-flow fuel dispensing
- Anchor bushing adds durability and ensures the nozzle is secure in the fill pipe
- Dual Poppet design makes the nozzle easier to open under high inlet pressures
- One-hand, hold-open mechanism provides comfort to fueling customers
- Full and durable cover provides added protection against scratches and nicks
- Spout assembly can be easily replaced
- Lever guard material design to not scratch a customer's vehicle
- No "remove by" date
- Type: Cold Weather Hi-Flo Diesel Farm Nozzle
- Size: 1 in.
- Spout Size: 1-3/16 in. OD (Aluminum)
- Body Material: Sand-Cast Aluminum
- Lever/Handguard: Super-Tuff Glass Filled Nylon
- Seals: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -40°F
- Approvals: UL/ULC listed to be used with diesel fuels
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months
Note: Catlow MAX1 is used with all 1 in. hoses.