Catlow's Cold Weather SECUR HIGH FLO automatic nozzle is designed for Transfer pumps for refueling OFF-ROAD equipment and farm implements. Manufactured for durability and reliability, this product will provide many hours of safe efficient service. Designed to work in cold temperature (-40°F).
Note: This nozzle CANNOT be used for gravity feed tanks or retail dispensing.
- Automatic shut off
- Special check valve reduces pressure drop improving life expectancy
- Dual stage poppets for easy opening under high pressure
- Including but not limited to 24V DC, 12V, 110V, 115V, 230V AC pumps
- 1 in. NPT size is designed for heavy duty usage and higher flow rates
- Full cover provides added protection against scratches and nicks
- Standard-curved spout with spout hook and spring - spout assembly can be easily replaced
- Type: Cold Weather Hi Flo Diesel Farm Nozzle
- Size: 1 in.
- Spout Size: 1-3/16 in. OD
- Body Material: Aluminum Sandcast
- Seals: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -40°F
- Approvals: UL listed to be used with diesel fuel
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months