Catlow's Cold Weather Elite series of automatic nozzle establishes a new standard for vehicle refueling. The lightweight construction produces a smooth-working, rugged nozzle designed for endurance. Designed to work in cold temperature (-40°F).
The Elite pressure-sensitive nozzle is specifically designed for self-service or card-lock systems. The no-pressure/no-flow feature enables the station operator to control the dispensing of fuel while the customer has the convenience of a one-hand, hold open mechanism for effortless dispensing.
- Pressure sensitive design prevents spills in prepay fuel dispensing
- Unique attitude device feature provides automatic nozzle shut-off safety protection when falling out of a vehicle
- Trickle Flo Poppet allows customers to easily regulate low-flow fuel dispensing
- One-hand, hold-open mechanism provides comfort to fueling customers
- Full and durable cover with splash shield provides added protection against scratches and nicks
- Spout assembly can be easily replaced
- Lever guard material design to not scratch a customer's vehicle
- No "remove by" date
- Type: Cold Weather Auto Diesel Nozzle
- Size: 3/4 in.
- Spout Assembly: 15/16 in. OD
- Lever/Handguard: Super-Tuff Glass Filled Nylon
- Seals: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -40°F
- Approvals: UL/ULC listed to be used with diesel fuels
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 18 Months
Note: Catlow's Elite mates with 5/8 in. and 3/4 in. hoses.