Banjo's Stainless Steel Pumps are ideal for use with highly acidic materials and for many industrial applications. The 200PH5-SS has a maximum flow rate of 190 GPM and includes a 5.5 HP Honda Pull Rope Engine.
Notes: Do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduct port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to the pump. Do NOT use with flammable liquids.
- 316 stainless steel housing
- Carbon ceramic seal consists of 316 stainless steel cup and spring with FKM Elastomer
- All 316 stainless steel wettable internal components: Impeller, sleeve, wear plate, and fasteners
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Made in the USA
- Type Gas Engine Stainless Steel Pump
- Size: 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flow-Rate: 190 GPM
- Engine Type: 5.5 HP Honda® Engine with Pull Rope Only