Banjo's Stainless Steel Pumps are ideal for use with highly acidic materials and for many industrial applications. The 200PO-SS has a 3/4 in. shaft sleeve and a max. flow rate of 190 GPM. Ready for attachment to gasoline pumps.
Notes: Do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduct port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to the pump. Do NOT use with flammable liquids.
- 316 stainless steel housing
- Carbon ceramic seal consists of 316 stainless steel cup and spring with FKM Elastomer
- All 316 stainless steel wettable internal components: Impeller, sleeve, wear plate, and fasteners
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Bearing pedestal pump is easily adaptable to electric motor
- Type: Stainless Steel Pump
- Size: 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flow-Rate: 190 GPM