Banjo's Stainless Steel Pumps are ideal for use with highly acidic materials and for many industrial applications. The 234PE5SS has a heavy gauge steel frame and includes a 5 HP Three Phase 230V Electric Motor.
Notes: Do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduct port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to the pump. Do NOT use with flammable liquids.
- Pressure cast aluminum end plates with ribbed design for rigidity
- Stainless steel construction for rugged dependable service
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve to protect engine shaft
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Motors wound with inverter spike resistance magnet wire
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Mounted complete on a heavy duty cast iron base plate
- Type: Stainless Steel Pump with Electric Motor
- Size: 2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Seals: Carbon Ceramic with SS Cup and Spring with FKM Rubber
- Ball Bearings: Locked Drive End Bearings
- Flow-Rate: 205 GPM
- Motor Type: 5 HP Electric Motor - Three Phase