Model TR-7 Safe-T-Ground provides continuous monitoring of a truck’s ground connection throughout loading operations. Static electricity is often brought in by tank trucks entering the loading area. The Safe-T-Ground Model TR-7 instantly stops loading operations if a tank truck loses its ground. To safeguard loading operations, the Safe-T-Ground circuit can be wired into your pump control and to an audible alarm or signal light. Applications: Chemical, Oil and gas.
- Ground continuity control with 36" cable
- Stud Connector
- 3/4" NPT conduit connection
- 7/16" Mounting lugs, internally cast
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Housing,explosion proof- Class 1,Group D.
- Audible alarm and LED status indicators.
- UL listed