The Norseman XB1-4100T2D71T explosion proof convection heater with thermostat.
The Norseman™ XB Explosion-Proof Natural Convection Heater is designed for heating applications where explosive substances may be present, such as control cabinets and small enclosures, storage rooms for paints and cleaners, grain elevators, flour mills, spray booths, gas plants, pump houses, oil platforms, cleaning and dyeing plants, and marine/offshore areas. This safe and reliable heater offers a state of the art design, featuring unique copper-free aluminum extruded converter and patented x-Max® terminal housing.
Norseman™ is the most technologically advanced line of explosion-proof electric air heaters and heating accessories, including both forced air heaters and natural convection heaters, as well as unit heaters, panel heaters, and thermostats. Norseman™ offers innovative, low-maintenance solutions for a wide range of applications in a variety of industrial and commercial environments. Custom-engineered heaters or heating systems are available for specialized applications.
- XB Explosion-Proof Natural Convection Heaters
- Designed for heating spaces where explosive substances may be present such as storage rooms for paints and cleaners, grain elevators, gas plants and more
- Offers a state of the art design, featuring Thermon Heating Systems’ unique copper-free aluminum extruded convecter and patented x-Max® terminal housing
- Models offered in 47.5 to 5130W and from 120 to 600V
- cCSAus approved for Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C & D; Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; Class III, Division 1 & 2 at a temperature code of T2D, T3B, T4A or T6
- CE/ATEX for II 2 G, Ex d IIC T3 or T4 Gb
- Custom engineered heaters or heating systems are available for specialized applications
- BTU/Hr: 3,412
- Certifications: CSA C/US
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black/Silver
- Minimum Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) Ambient
- Maximum Temperature: 104°F (40°C) Ambient
- Voltage: 480-1Ø
- Watts: 1000
- Amps: 2.1
Owners Manual (PDF Download)
Specifications (PDF Download)