The TCS 700 series rotary positive displacement flow meter has a simple and efficient meter design consisting of a housing and three rotors that rotate in unison within the measuring chamber. The absence of wear, from no metal-to-metal contact within the chamber, eliminates any deterioration in accuracy and provides a long service life. The rotors are supported by bearings inserted into two bearing plates, where at the end of each rotor shaft is a timing gear. The timed rotation between each rotor is then transferred through the calibration adjuster to the register, giving a consistent and superior measurement of accuracy.
The 700 SPA rotary flow meter is designed to meter aviation gasoline, gasoline, jet fuels, fuel oils, diesel, bio-diesel, kerosene, and naphtha.
Note: Many other meter configurations available - Please call for details!
- High accuracy meter of 0.15%
- Rugged, industrial design
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Flow Range: Capable of up to 60 GPM (227 LPM); Bi-directional flow
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.15% over full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40ºF to 160ºF (- 40ºC to 71ºC)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1 1/2" NPT Flange; 1" & 2" Options
- Housing: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Rotors: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Rotor Journals: Plated Stainless Steel
- Bearing Plates: Ni-Resist
- Bearing Sleeves: Carbon Graphite
- Timing Gears: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: FKM (Viton)
- Body O-Ring: FKM (Viton)