The 1.5" 682 SPA piston positive displacement flow meter is designed to meter aviation gasoline, gasoline, jet fuels, fuel oils, diesel, bio-diesel, kerosene, and naphtha. The TCS 682 reciprocating piston flow meter combines outstanding accuracy (0.1% of flow rate) with one of the widest turndown ratios in the industry (250:1). The TCS 682 reciprocating piston flow meter has a rugged industrial design that is tolerant to changing viscosities, temperatures and liquids with suspensions and solids.
This proven design has over 80 years of unmatched performance and continues to provide the very best in flow measurement, backed by TCS's industry leading 10 year warranty!
Note: Many other meter configurations available - Please call for details!
- High accuracy meter of 0.1%
- Rugged, industrial design
- Proven design of over 80 years
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM); 250:1 Turndown Ratio
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.01%
- Operating Pressure: Up to 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: - 40ºF to 160ºF (- 40ºC to 71ºC)
- Viscosity Range: Will accurately measure liquids up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Companion Flanges are standard, 1" & 2" NPT optional. BSPT, Slip Weld, and ANSI flanges are available upon request
- Housing: Anodized Aluminum
- Internal Mechanism: Ni-Resist II
- Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Internal Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Packing Seal: FKM
- Body O-ring: FKM