Snyder's Liquitote - the original intermediate bulk container (IBC) of the liquid handling industry - is the leading stainless-steel tote tank available in the market. Introduced more than 60 years ago as an efficient and sensible alternative to the use of 55-gallon drums, one 550-gallon Liquitote replaces 10 drums, minimizing the amount of handling required.
Liquitote is designed to meet the unique requirements of various industries including base and specialty chemicals, industrial coatings and paint, refining and petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic, and others.
- DOT UN31A permits the shipment of flammable and combustible liquids authorized by Title 49 CFR for land and sea transportation of hazardous liquid materials of packaging groups II and III. Allowable (per DOT) modes of transportation: motor vehicle, rail freight, cargo vessel, or air freight.
- Liquitote IBC's are built to UN specification
- Stainless steel Liquitote tote tanks are UN 31A qualified on all sizes from 120 gallon up to 793-gallon (3001 liters)
- 10 gauge (.135 in./3.4 mm), 304 Stainless Steel with 2B finish
- Patented one-piece sloped bottom
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22-5/16 in. (56.6 cm) top opening/manway with fill port, EPDM gasket, Zinc-plated bolted clamp ring, formed neck
- 3 in. (7.62 cm) metal or poly combination fill cap and fusible vent
- 2 in. (5.08 cm) top fill bung with EPDM gasket
- 2 in. (5.08 cm) discharge assembly with 316 stainless steel one piece elbow, locking handle ball valve and plastic plug
- Full-length valve guard on side drain tanks
- 6 1/2 in. (H) (16.6 cm) radius corner legs with caps
- Type: LiquiTote Stainless Steel IBC Tank
- Style: Side Drain
- Capacity: 793 Gallon
- Material: 10 Gauge (.135 in./3.4 mm), 304 Stainless Steel with 2B finish
- Length: 54 in.
- Width: 54 in.
- Height: 75 in.
- Approximate Tare Weight: 795 lbs.
- Maximum Gross Weight: 13,456 lbs.
793 Gallon LiquiTote IBC Tank Drawing (PDF Download)