Snyder's Supertainers are the perfect bulk handling solution for a variety of applications. Fabricated with some of the most sophisticated IBC manufacturing automation, steel IBCs can be configured to meet the most stringent design requirements.
Supertainer IBC tanks are UN/DOT 31A labeled which permits the shipment of flammable and combustible liquids as authorized by Title 49 CFR for land and sea transportation of hazardous liquid materials in Packaging Group II and Packaging Group III. Applications involving flammable materials, high temperature exposure (> 140° F.), or extreme cleanliness requirements, are ideally suited for steel IBCs. A wide range of sizes are available, starting from 126 Gallon and up to 550 Gallons.
- UN/DOT 31A labeled to meet Title 49 CFR
- Top Head is a one-piece stamped tank heads with 22 in. top opening
- Bottom Head is a one-piece stamped "no-heel" bottom design with sump
- 2 in. sweep radius on all corners including tank heads
- 10 gauge 2B-304 S/S or 2B-316 S/S material of construction on heads and shell
- Heavy duty combination Top Lifting/Stacking Lugs
- One piece stamped valve guard
- 22 in. diameter top fill opening with 2 in. or 3 in. Fusible Vent
- 22 in. EPDM gaskets on drum lid and 2 in. EPDM gasket on bung fitting
- 22 in. plated bolted clamp ring
- 2 in. diameter flush mounted bung fitting located in top head
- 2 in. 316 stainless steel ball valve
- Finish: Electro-chemically cleaning process
- Multiple types of gasket materials available to match your products needs
- Multiple fitting sizes, types and locations
- Custom sized IBC tanks sizes, optional in width, length and overall height
- Outlet can be position in the standard Side Offset, Front Center Drain or TRU-Center drain location
- Side Mounted Heating & Cooling Heat Transfer Jackets
- Internal Heating Coil Lids
- Optional weld and material finishes available
- Sanitary Finished IBC totes with sanitary fittings
- Type: Supertainer Stainless Steel IBC Tote
- Style: Side Offset Outlet
- Capacity: 550 Gallon
- Material: 10 Gauge 2B-304 S/S or 2B-316 S/S - Material of Construction on Heads and Shell
- Length: 42 in.
- Width: 48 in.
- Height*: 71.25 in.
- Overall Height: 74.6 in.
- Approximate Tare Weight: 612 lbs.
*Height is from the floor to the top of the tank. Overall height will be 3-3/4 in. taller to the top of lifting lugs.
550 Gallon Supertainer IBC Tote Drawing (PDF Download)