Scully plugs and cables are used to connect the Scully loading rack control monitor to the vehicle mounted socket. The plugs and cables are the pathways for the control unit/sensor signals which monitor the status of the overfill prevention sensors in the vehicle compartments during the loading operations.
- Molded glass-reinforced, polycarbonate contact block with positive locator keyways for easy disassembly and/or reassembly
- Non-removable socket locator pins fitted directly into the plug housing
- Virtually indestructible polyurethane plug shell - color coded green
- Stainless steel electrical contact, spring loaded to insure proper contact with the truck socket pins
- Molded arrow on plug housing for easy visual alignment with socket
- Crimped-on cable retention clamp prevents cable pull out or rotation
- Compression strain relief spring prevents the cable from bending or crimping
- Heavy duty petroleum resistant cable with higher visibility and cold weather flexibility
- Contacts: 8
- J-Slot Pins: 2
- Plug: Green
- Cord Length: 40 ft.
- Material: Heavy duty molded polyurethane
- Contact Pin Material: Stainless Steel