Rubber Fab sock screen strainer designs are inserted into the I.D. of the stainless steel tubing and provide filtration for a greater soil retention. Sock screen gaskets provide greater flow for situations where a large amount of particulates are involved. The extended sock shaped mesh gasket offers up to 300% more open area for 300% more soil collection capability than conventional screens.
These sock screen strainers protect expensive processing pumps and equipment from foreign matter, sock screens are especially effective in decreasing pump wear and burnout while increasing energy conservation. Regularly used in the transfer of liquids from a bulk tank to a tank truck and/or in the opposite direction, sanitary sock screens are specifically designed for high volume applications with low pressure drop.
- Assures a tight fit while allowing continuous fluid flow and filtration
- Designed for high volume applications with low pressure drop
- Fully reusable for an average of 250 to 300 procedures
- Eliminates leaks and breakage in lines
- Size: 1 1/2 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: Platinum Silicone
- Type: 10 or 16 Mesh Standard
These Screen Gaskets Meet High Pharmaceutical Standards.
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- Title 21 CFR 177.2600
- USDA Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free