Roth's uniquely designed oil tanks are the safest and most reliable on the market. The outer tank is made of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel and roll seamed with an oil and fire-resistant seal. It can contain at least 110 percent of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection. The inner tank is made of blow-molded, high-density, seamless polyethylene that is leak proof and will never corrode. Roth tanks are easier and faster to fill thanks to their unique expansion system, all but eliminating the possibility of spills by home heating oil professionals.
Roth oil tanks exceed the industry standard safety regulations. They are rust resistant inside and out and are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires caused by defective pipes, couplings or fittings located underneath the tank. In fact, it is the only tank on the market with no fittings below the oil line. Each tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal thickness and sealing.
Note: Each Roth tank includes a tank base and leak detector. Fuel oil gauge and reel/pump brackets are not included.
FOR COMMERCIAL LUBE AND USED OIL APPLICATIONS ONLY. NOT AUTHORIZED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE!
- Leak-proof and will not corrode
- Outer tank holds 110 percent of inner tank for maximum protection
- Up to 50 percent lighter than conventional steel tanks
- Can use for heating oil, diesel and bio fuels, motor oil, DEF and ATF
- Compact, economical design (8 sq. ft. for 1000L)
- Provides maximum storage safety with minimum space requirements
- Removable base facilitates access to tight spaces and greater stability
- Wide handles on each end allow you to transport and handle with ease
- Quality control and testing exceeds industry standards
- 30 year product warranty with $2 million clean up policy
Approximate Footprint for Multiple DWT Installations